Friday, May 23, 2008

I know a secret





I am working on a wonderful new store for Angel Bottom's Boutique. (sneak peek Angel Bottom's Boutique Store) I have a ton of new fabrics for custom diapers, dresses, wool covers.....


I have an estore that I am offering for sale. Make your very own store. I have a ton of ebooks I just listed at the new store. And will be adding at least 20 a day until I have all my ebooks listed (which will take weeks and weeks)


I have books on ebay right now that I am just listing from my late father's book collection my Ebay listings And will be listing many more of his loved collection.


Check back for new listings...........

1 comment:

Megan/Brassy Apple said...

thanks for snagging a Betty Button! We've got you added to her list!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Explode Your PayPal account with 24/7 Instant Commissions!